The acrylic quality of Apcolite Premium Emulsion gives your walls a rich matte finish that radiates pure elegance and also keeps it protected from stains with its Stain Guard technology.
Painting process specification :
- Starts with covering furniture. All wall hangings to be removed and anything that doesn't require even a drop of paint over it, to be masked. Furniture to be pulled away from the walls, making it easier to reach out to all corners.
- Loose plaster or paint flakes to be removed. Sanding is done to remove existing coat of paint and to ensure surface is dry, free from dust and dirt. Major cracks or seepage, require immediate attention and should be repaired before painting.
- Minor Holes and cracks on the surface will be filled and undulations evened out by touch ups, provided wall condition is overall good. One or two coats of putty application throughout the surface will be required, even in case of re-painting.
- Primer is applied to all the surfaces to be painted as it increases the durability of paint. After priming, the surface has to dry naturally for a day, before painting over.
- Finally the paint is applied. Minimum of 2 coats will be applied to achieve durable, consistent layer. Paints that produce a highly smooth finish, may require an additional coat also.